I want to export a graph, which has the greek character µ in its labels, to PDF. With the used option "normal text with embedded fonts", this character is missing in the result. The µ I've used is Unicode U+00B5, i.e., from the Latin-1 part of Unicode.
I have also tried other characters from Latin-1 (like ä, ö, ü). They are exported correctly.
Also other greek characters are exported correctly (from U+03B1 to U+03C9 including the µ on U+03BC), but the export does not use the right font (Symbol instead of Courier New) for the export, so I cannot use U+03BC instead.
I have uploaded an example to:
The version of yEd I have used is 3.11.1.