This layout algorithm provides several variants to automatically arrange a graph's components.
- No Arrangement
- Does not change the arrangement of components.
- Multiple Rows
- Components are arranged in rows.
- Single Row
- Arranges components side by side in a single row.
- Single Column
- Arranges components in a single column.
- Packed Rectangle
- Rectangular component arrangement.
- Compact Rectangle
- Rectangular component arrangement where gaps within components are used to place other components.
- Packed Circle
- Circular component arrangement.
- Compact Circle
- Circular component arrangement where gaps within components are used to place other components.
Determines whether component overlaps should be avoided.
Determines whether the relative positions of components should be maintained.
Use Screen Aspect Ratio
The current aspect ratio is used to determine the aspect ratio of the calculated drawing.
Determines the aspect ratio (width by height) of the resulting layout. This option allows for creating layouts which for example fit onto the page of a book.
This option will only be respected if the Use Screen Aspect Ratio option is disabled.
Inter Component Spacing
Determines spacing between components.
Determines whether the components should be placed on a grid.
Determines the grid's spacing which is used for placing components.